Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THINKING AT NIGHT... A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT... AND CHANCE DE ABNER BENAHIM


I feel a light bulb is guiding me thru my camino and it feels quite crucial, I am opening to new horizons new goals and it feels amazing, I actually have an opinion on life now that makes sense to me... although sometimes I fear relationships, sometimes I feel that I may be past that, as I work into the night not even realizing I am alone, a few nights ago I had dinner with 3 couples that were married, all three had been together forever before getting married and still were together, and for a sec I thought ufff I am so abnormal, but then the next day, I saw a friend that had just been married for the third time and uuffff I thought ok I am normal...
Anyways the thing is at this moment I am alone, well in reality have met someone but am alone, can you understand that, well when you reach my status you'll get it... that special someone has to be very special, since I am a species unlike any other, jajajajjaja Ok ok...

Not really I am just a woman that as been alone for a while and is liking it alot, that freedom liberty thing... you can get use to it, and the freaky untruthful unloyal stupid thing well you can get use to not having it...

Ok enough about that...

IF YOU ARE HERE IN PANAMA GO SEE THE MOVIE MY FRIEND ABNER DIRECTED... I AM SO HAPPY FOR EVRYONE IN THIS MOVIE, IT IS VERY COOL... IT OPENS IN MOVIES EVERYWHERE ON FRIDAY...

QUE BUENA PLEI "CHANCE' VAYAN A VERLA PORQUE ESTA FABULOSA Y TAMBIEN PARA APOYAR AL CINE DE NUESTRO PAIS!!!!

1 comment: