Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life is beautiful...

Ok... really, I am in love... with life and all it gives me... I am truly blessed...

1. Who do I love, and what am I doing about it? My family and people that question me and love me back... I also still love my mama zena and dad... I love my sisters and my family... more time I need more time to give them more time... I love humans, stories, voices, reading... trees, Mars... that mango tree as well... remember?


2. Am I pursuing my dream, or is fear stopping me? definitely, and I am not scared of anything, I have alot of faith in others and in me...

3. Am I doing something that matters? I hope so, but I know that I have so much more potential!

4. What am I doing to help others? I believe in them and want them to have the same opportunities as me... I love others and their dreams... I could do much more!

“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein

5. Am I as good a person as I want to be? I am good because now I choose to see the good in others, I need to work on judgements of those who don't think like me!

6. What am I doing to live life with passion, health and energy? Uuffffff I need t do more active sports, get out more and surf more... oh and trust more...

“We are always getting ready to live but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment