Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years with my family in Las Tablas


You know how I spoke to you guys about my traditions in Panama, well I spent my New Years night at my Uncle Mimo's in Las Tablas... listening and dancing to el "tamborito"... We danced to songs like "Santeño quisiera ser el que no nacio Santeño", I got goose bumps when I heard it because it reminded me of my grandmother Zenaida...

Le hable sobre las tradiciones del pueblo de Las Tablas, bueno para la noche de año nuevo me fui con mi familia a la casa de mi Tio Mimo y bailamos tamborito, y se me erizaba la piel al escuchar "Santeño quisiera ser el que no nacio Santeño" ya me traia recuerdos de mi abuela Zenaida...

These are the moments that I will cherish and give thanks to god that I was able to share them with my daughters...

Estos son los momentos que apreciare y dare gracias a dios por tenerlos y poder compartirlos con mis hijas...

Enjoy the song... Disfruten la canción...

And hopefully one day you too will be able to come to my small town and enjoy our traditions...

Y derepente un dia ustedes también podrán venir a mi pueblo a disfrutar de nuestras tradiciones...

2 comments:

  1. Hey ana invitame en una vuelta para registrar eso en fotografía, BaRulaCo CoCoas.net

    ReplyDelete