Sunday, January 3, 2010

In 2010 I have soooo much to do!

In
In 2010...

I will…
- Create a spanish talkshow that will inspire latinas/os worldwide…
- Write a book about politics and the leader of the twenty first century we expect and deserve in Panama and latin America.
- Will introduce Panamanian underground culture to the world!
- Put my foundation AMARTE to work in the communities that most need it in Panama… giving art and alternative culture to the young generations that need it…
- Influence politicians, companies, and society thru my consulting, my ideas, and my creativity to do the right thing, to protect Panamas natural resources, give back dignity thru art and culture to the less fortunate, and to inform society of their civil rights to demand laws that promote more effective ways for them to have a better life!
- And just might consider starting the journey of becoming the next mayor of Panama City…



Using all my power to create things that help others and influence change in a positive way... I will talk less and listen more and do more… I will unite and inform the best way I can to create true revolutions that involve culture, environment, and common sense using love and art… I will be very creative in doing so… using effective positive ways to influence politicians and companies to really get involved and change people’s lives…


For the most part of my adulthood, I've done and used my time stupidly and frivolously... wasting my energy on things that meant absolutely nothing… After my 3rd divorce, my father passing away, my grandmother passing away, my sister getting cancer, I abruptly became the matriarch of my family at age 35 and realized something had to change, and little by little life and its evolution starting working and changed me and my vision of life…

I am a mother of three daughters, an activist, and an agent of change... torn between two worlds, the US and the Rep. of Panama, being that my mother is from Chattanooga Tennessee, and my father from a very colorful and traditional town in Panama named Las Tablas...

So now that you know a little about me... just keep posted and come with me on my revolution... it will be fun and a lot of work, a big adventure trying to get all those New Years Resolutions done!

No comments:

Post a Comment